- Go to SYNLAB Finland’s website at www.synlab.fi/terveyskansio to log in to your Health Folder. You can choose your preferred language in the top-left corner.
- If it is your fist time logging in, you can activate your personal username by clicking on the “New user? Register here” link to log in through strong authentication.
- Enter your username and password in the customer fields and click “Login”. Now create your own password (new window).
- After logging in, you will see your personal Health Folder view, which has the “Results”, “Appointments” and “Referrals” tabs.
- Click “Referrals” to see your open referrals that are “Not scheduled”. The referral states who gave the referral (FSHS) and which examinations they have requested. Please note that EKG, PAP and SORA tests regulated by the legislation can only be booked by calling 010 326 3260.
- To book an appointment for the referral, click “Book an appointment”, which xopens the appointment booking calendar.
- In the appointment booking calendar, you can select your preferred location. For FSHS customers, we recommend booking a 5 minute time slot for blood tests. The duration is displayed above the calendar.
- Finally, click continue to confirm your appointment.
Rescheduling / cancelling your appointment
- To view, reschedule or cancel your appointment, click “Appointments”. Appointments must be cancelled no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment.